- SURVEY: After you've scheduled your appointment, we will email you a survey to complete. Please be as detailed as possible! We want to make sure that we have a good idea of exactly what you're looking for.
- INSPIRATION: Bring pictures from your Pinterest board, favorite dresses, fabrics, anything that shows us the theme or feel of your wedding.
- UNDERGARMENTS: It's important to bring any shape wear that you plan to wear on your big day. Our suggestion? Look for nude undergarments- the color is virtually invisible under any dress and will help you get a great feel for what you'll look like the day of your special event.
- DO IT UP: What better way to get the full effect than coming to your appointment with your hair and makeup on point! If you're interested in a Mini Bridal Trial before your appointment, please let us know.
- SHOES: Have a favorite pair of shoes? Bring 'em! You know best your preferred style and heel height. Bring something that you can stand and move around in while wearing these beautiful dresses!
We know that there are a lot of important people who want to share this special day with you. From experience, we can confidently tell you that less is more.
We want this day to be easy and all about you.
Pick your crew carefully. Our store is set up for a maximum of six guests. Your survey will ask the names and wedding roles of your tribe. We will do our absolute best to accommodate your entire group.
Drinks and snacks are available upon request at your appointment. There are no other wedding parties present during your reservation. The store is solely reserved for you and your group. No outside food or drink is allowed at your appointment.
*Please note: We do not allow pictures or photography of any kind. Check your cell phones at the door, let's engage in this beautiful experience together. If you find a dress that you're unsure about and need to sleep on it, we'll get you the necessary information to give us a call back when you've made up your mind!
Why Lauren Elizabeth Bridal is different: So, let's say you try on a dress in our store and you love it; it fits perfect, we just received it, the color is right and you know that you're saying yes to this dress- you can take it home same day! We sell off-the-rack gowns at phenomenal prices to help you save for the big stuff (like the honeymoon or your first house!).
Not all dresses are off-the-rack. If you love a dress but need a different size or color, we can check with our designers and order you exactly what you need. Most dresses arrive within 1-2 months. There are exceptions for a few certain brands that might run a little longer (4-6 months), but we are confident that we will help you find exactly what you need.
All Lauren Elizabeth dresses range from $400 - $2,000. We do offer bulk discounts on accessories for bridal parties.
We accept credit card or cash payments only (no checks). Lauren Elizabeth Bridal Boutique does offer layaway. We require half down on the total amount of your order. Your layaway can be paid off at your leisure in the store or over the phone. We can ship your dress if necessary. All dresses are subject to sales tax, no exceptions.
To reschedule or cancel your appointment please call (779)324-5964.
You must reschedule your appointment within 24 hours of your scheduled time slot. Lauren Elizabeth Boutique requires a credit card number to hold your appointment. We will contact you for the number after you've scheduled your appointment. Lauren Elizabeth Boutique reserves the right to charge your credit card a $50 cancelation fee if you do not show up or do not reschedule your appointment within 24 hours.